Join us for a co-presentation with our member, Oregon Door; our partner, Sustainable Minds; and a CHPS consultancy, Group14 Engineering. In this webinar, we will discuss recent updates to the CHPS Criteria, how MFRs comply with environmental requirements, how project teams & MFRs work together to get the healthiest products into schools, and how advances in the Transparency Catalog ease of use helps bring it all together.
- New Criteria: US & CA-CHPS, NE-CHPS coming soon!
- How design teams, contractors & MFRs work together to identify and install the best products for schools
- How one MFR’s commitment to sustainability is a success story for others; meet CHPS member, Oregon Door
- Transparency reporting for building products using EPDs & material ingredient disclosures
- SM's technical support for MFRs creating HPDs
- How the Transparency Catalog makes it super easy to find all MFRs with transparency disclosures for CHPS Criteria eligibility in all MasterFormat® sections
No events available.