WEBINAR PART 9: OREGON DOOR, CEMCO, and CHPS
This webcast series features manufacturers making credibly greener and healthier products and are involved with CHPS. Learn how they are working to understand and improve the environmental performance and material health of their products.
- Gretchen Withers, Sustainability & Compliance Manager | Oregon Door
- Steve Farkas, Director, Business Development | CEMCO
- Lisa Dunnebacke, Communications & Membership Director | CHPS
- Terry Swack, Founder & CEO | Sustainable Minds – Moderator
- Which products have disclosures and why
- What they learned from creating disclosures
- What they've been doing to improve
- How to use their product transparency information to make better, informed specification decisions
- How to use the Sustainable Minds Transparency Catalog
- Check out the Oregon Door and CEMCO listings
The CHPS/Sustainable Minds partnership promotes the use of products with environmental and material health disclosures in K-12 educational facilities. CHPS is a leading national organization working to improve student performance by building the best possible schools, incorporating integrated design, sustainable products, and leading construction practices.
The Sustainable Minds Transparency Catalog is an educational marketing & customer service platform that includes all the brands investing in product transparency. It's free to use, no login and no advertising. Creating preference for brands and their products by educating the industry about what product transparency information means drives behavior change.
For additional information or to register for the webinar, visit: http://hosted.verticalresponse.com/1021695/592e0fcff2/1501902739/4d0b2aedda/
This event has already aired. To view the recorded webinar, visit:
No events available.