Part 8: Excel Dryer, AEP Span & CHPS
• Paul Marquez, Head of Architectural Specifications | Excel Dryer
• Marie Ortega, Communications Specialist | AEP Span
• Lisa Dunnebacke, Communications & Membership Director | CHPS
• Terry Swack, Founder & CEO | Sustainable Minds – Moderator
• Which products have disclosures and why.
• What they learned from creating disclosures.
• What they've been doing to improve.
• How to use their product transparency information to make better informed specification decisions.
• How to use the SM Transparency Catalog.
• Check out the Excel Dryer and AEP Span listings.
People Aren't Looking for Disclosures - They’re looking for products with disclosures.
The Sustainable Minds Transparency Catalog, an educational, marketing, and customer service platform, includes all the brands investing in product transparency. Creating preference for brands and their products by educating the industry about what product transparency information means drives behavior change.
• Free to use, no login, no ads, no selling analytics.
• Official product transparency resource for K-12.
Join the 'Transparency is the New Green' LInkedIn Group: Join >
The CHPS/Sustainable Minds partnership promotes the use of products with environmental and material health disclosures in K-12 educational facilities, Learn More >
No events available.