Every contribution helps!
We are committed to offering free memberships to schools and to keeping our programs and resources as affordable as possible, which often means the demand for our services does not always cover our costs. Your support will help us fill the gap in meeting expanding needs by participating in our Impact Campaign. Every contribution--from $5 to $50,000--supports our capacity to serve more schools and in bigger ways. Your contribution, no matter how big or small, goes a long way toward accomplishing our mission: to make every school an ideal place to learn.
How will your donation be used?
As part of our strategic plan and priorities for the next three years, we are seeking to double our impact. To date, we have worked with 100 districts and more than 1,000 schools. With your help, we can impact more!
Donations will be used to bolster our key programs and enhance our ability to provide new resources and tools.
Some examples of how your investment may help:
- Expanded resources for schools and design teams to make it easier for them to identify relevant best practices and solutions to design issues.
- Outreach to new districts and to new audiences, such as young professionals and parents.
- Engagement with students using the school as a learning tool.
- Educational events on themes such as overcoming challenges in achieving a high performance school.
- Improved ability to initiate and support research efforts with our partners.
- Continuing education for our team and opportunities for emerging professionals to intern with CHPS.
All donations to the CHPS Impact Campaign will be held in our general reserves. This approach allows us to act strategically and be readily responsive to our community and opportunities as they arise.
CHPS is a 501(c)(3) and all contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
If you wish to support one of our specific initiatives, you are welcome to do so. Please visit our Impact Sponsorship page to learn more.